Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

I apologize for the lack of blogging in the last week. My internet was out. Horrible!

I wanted to make a post about all the awesome stuff I did in 2011! Most of the year wasn't exciting, and most of it was not craft related either, but bear with me.

January-February was pretty rough. My mom moved back to Florida. I stayed with Brittany for a while. That was fun, though:






March-May I started dating Ron and we went to our senior prom together, and graduated together:






June-August went on a few hiking trips, tried to go backpacking. Grandma broke her ankle one day into a four day hike.











Biggest hiking accomplishment? Climbing Mt Lassen.

And I knitted a belt! Still love it.


September- October, I discovered Pinterest and Ravelry, so there's that.
Got my first spinning wheel, and learned how to use it. (I love it)




I taught myself how to crochet.

November-December 
I made my first skein of yarn!!!


Completed my first embroidery project:


And Made my first contribution to Christmas dinner. :)


No comments: